Calaf Grup's annual communication meeting was held on 22 April.
Every year, Calaf Grup and its management team organise an informative session. This year, with no restrictions due to Covid-19, we were able to invite all the staff.
The order of the day was:
- Welcome - Míriam Pujol and Quim Sellès
- Context and current situation of the companies that make up the group - Joan Pujol, Marc Marcos, Jordi Pujol, Lluís Seguí, Francesc Roca and Jordi Soler
- Round of questions
- Video of the successes of the previous two years.
- Special recognition to those in charge
- Conclusion - Josep Maria Pujol
The event was key to present the new projects and companies that have joined Calaf Grup in the last year. On the one hand, the merger of Cemsa and Facsa, becoming TRANSPARENTA, a new company for integrated water management. And finally, the creation of ASTRALCAD ENERGÍA, a 100% green and environmentally friendly energy trading company.
The third part was the most dynamic! A QR code was provided to the attendees, in which they could ask anonymous questions that were answered live. In this part, fun was the protagonist.
Finally, the work carried out by the construction manager, essential people in the company and key pillars in the execution of all kinds of works and services, was commemorated. During the pandemic, they did not stop and continued to work in situations of uncertainty. Thank you very much once again!
The participation was a success, with a total of 220 people attending the event!